If you would like to view client responses to your questions you can do one of the following (or both!):
1.)Use the My Clients feature
- Go to the My Clients tab.
- Click the arrow to the left of the name of your package
- This drops down a list of all clients in that package
- Click the arrow to the left of the client you want to view responses for
- This drops down a list of all modules they have and will show you how a number for each module - how many questions are in that module
- and how many questions the client has answered
- If you see they've answered questions, simply click the green arrow to the right of that module and you'll immediately see and be able to reply back to their response.
You can see this in action by viewing the My Client video here: https://jigsawbox.zendesk.com/entries/136397-how-to-use-my-clients
2.) Run a Report
You can select the package and even the client you want to run a report for. This will allow you to view all responses your client(s) have entered. You can't reply from the report, but you can see all replies. You can learn how to do this here: https://jigsawbox.zendesk.com/entries/416469-how-to-use-my-reports