As well as our My Forums feature, you can also integrate your packages with your own Group (Facebook, Google hangouts, etc).
To see how to create a Facebook Group, please click here.
To add a package to a Facebook group, follow these instructions:
- go to the MY PACKAGES tab
- click the edit icon next to the package you wish to add to your Facebook group
- scroll down to where it says 'Facebook group' - see image
- enter your Facebook group URL
you will now see the Facebook group allocated to this package under the My Forums tab
- Remember - the Facebook group is added and removed via the My Packages tab
- If you already have a forum and want to change to a Facebook group - simply EDIT the name of your forum to say 'We have moved to the new Facebook group below called 'insert name of package'. So all your old posts will still be kept in the old forum.
You can access the JigsawBox Group by clicking the JigsawBox Community link under Forums in the My Forums tab.
If you need step by step instructions for creating any other type of group, please contact support at email@example.com