A question we are asked often on the support desk is, ‘I've created my modules and packages, what happens next?’
The short answer is to start selling it, of course.
But first, you may want to know how you get your new clients to access your new programme or online course once you've sold it to them.
How to add the client link to your sales page
Select 'Courses' from the left hand navigation.
Select the 'Share Course' icon to the right hand side of your package.
A pop up will appear with:
1. Your unique course link. This is the link you can add to your BUY NOW button, give directly to your clients or if you are using an external shopping cart, this would be the thank you URL on the order form.
2. Type in the email address of your client and click 'send invites' and we will send them an email to join the course.
To use the URL on your website...
- Create a button in PayPal and paste the client link behind the button
- When the button is clicked, your clients will now be taken to the registration page
- Current JigsawBox account holders can simply add their current login information
- New JigsawBox clients will be asked to choose new login information and both will be redirected to the PayPal check-out process
- Once that process is complete, your clients will be taken directly into the course.
You will receive an email notification that you have a new client and your client is able to log in and access their purchased package.