Please see below a list of fixes and known issues
UPDATES UPON FEEDBACK :
* Font size 16 added. - Completed
* Branding logo is now rectangle to incorporate your brand logo. - Completed
* Time and Date Stamp now logged and shown on the responses - Completed
* Join Course Page - Has been edited to include the entire image rather than 50/50 - Completed
* FREE - This is to be removed - Date of delivery TBC. Expected Tuesday 6th Feb 2018
- Delete client function - issue raised, requested to be added - This cannot be actioned. Any clients that need to be deleted need to be processed through support. You can deactivate, but deleting is a permanent function therefore would only be done upon request by Support
- Intermittent Login issues. 404 error Page - Issue raised - This has been completed
- Uploading of PDF/ Downloading PDF - This should now work for everyone please advise if this is not the case
- Uploading videos - There have been issues with loading different sized files. There have been upgrades meant which will now allow this
- Modules being added to Live courses not being seen. This has been completed!
-Altering the release of the Modules. Fixed Dates must be included - COMPLETED Time Stamp removed also to allow it to be a date only release.
- Resizing the images within the modules to run aligned with text - To Be Addressed as a non critical issue w/c 5th Feb 2018
-TimeStamp removal - TBC
Being able to alter the order of the modules - Issue Raised. DATE TBC
- Some Coaches not being able to see their images and Videos- UPDATE 20th JAN **I have checked with the Coaches that have experienced issues and I can now see Audio and Vides - We still have outstanding cases where the HTML is missing. PLEASE NOTIFY email@example.com with the name of module in question **
- To be Altered: Not a Member?" on the signup page to "Don't have a Jigsawbox account?" - Issue Raised - Action Resolution - Date to be done by 23rd Jan
- Pixel issue on course homepage **Banner within Course formatting issue**. - In Progress - Date to be done by 23rd Jan
-Unable to mask payment when using third party shopping cart - in progress - Date TBC
-Formatting of questions, formatting of legacy modules - In progress, formatting of questions to be resolved. Legacy font will be slightly different as the new system uses a different editor. Date TBC
If you have an issue not list above, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
There is no report or forum function in the new site. This was based on the feedback we received from you during our customer survey sent out to all users for the new site build last year.
Forums - in discussion with Development following customer feedback to add link to Facebook Groups back in
Fixed issues: AS OF 18th Jan:
- Html. We have been in touch with customers who are not seeing their Html workings moving over correctly. This has been corrected.
-Unable to preview module once image added
-Avatar not migrated over to new site
-Images not appearing correctly
-When adding image and saving, image moves to top of section - this is only for legacy images and is as designed.
-Some users unable to log into test site (email email@example.com if this is affecting you)
-Unable to log in using Internet Explorer (please use an alternative browser as a workaround until fixed)
-Unable to manually add client to paid package (bypassing payment option) In progress for future release.
drag and drop capability when creating modules and packages
uploader tool - connect to social and sharing platforms
improved look and user functionality
BRANDING - the branding for you JigsawBox will show on the customer sign up link. The rest of the JigsawBox will remain as is. This decision was made based on the feedback from the responses from the survey sent out last year, combined with the need to simplify the JigsawBox Portal.
Go LIVE date
17th January 2018
The new LIVE site will point to www.jigsawbox.com, so nothing for you to do, other than log in as normal.
In case of emergency, the old site will run in the background in case we need to revert back to it.